PRIME LOCATION, PREMIUM ESTATE – TITLED and selling fast,
only a few left.
Hurry this is the Final Stage for Bay Reserve Estate Urraween Hervey Bay
UPDATE: ALL BLOCKS HAVE NOW SOLD IN BAY RESERVE ESTATE.
Central Urraween Living on Nature’s Doorstep
With limited residential land available near the Hospital, buying at Bay Reserve Estate is like buying a limited edition!
Location, location, location! Imagine living in a quiet, secluded residential estate with no through traffic, where you are beside quality existing homes on 2 sides and the other neighbour is approximately 60,000 m2 of green space/reserve. Plus you are an easy walk to 2 Shopping centres, 2 Hospitals, 2 Schools, 2 Churches, extensive medical facilities, TAFE college and he new Nissen Street Veterinary Surgery.
Bay Reserve Estate at the very end of Pantlins Lane Urraween, Hervey Bay is certainly unique and offers you the chance to turn your dreams into reality! You’ll find it at the very end of Pantlins Lane past St James Lutheran College.
A boutique, serviced Estate with landscaped gardens, a range of block sizes up from 600m2 to 1,325m2, flat building pads, and most with a wide 20m frontage. Fast NBN available immediately, (Rating 1, FTTP, fibre to the Lots). Bay Reserve Estate ticks all the boxes.
A beautiful foggy morning at Bay Reserve
Close to nature
Your new lifestyle will include the pleasure of your neighbours, the kangaroos, egrets, kookaburras, gosh hawks and a wide variety of other native birds that are drawn to the area by the spacious reserve.
Close to amenities and schools
Pathways connect the Estate to existing pathways in various directions.
- 700m short walk along Pantlins Lane leads you to 2 Churches, St James Lutheran College and Bayside Christian College.
- 1.4 km short walk to the south east through established parklands provides an easy, short walk to the newly constructed cutting edge fully digital Private Hospital as well as the Public Hospital and comprehensive medical precinct. Walking an extra 800m in this direction takes you to the TAFE College.
- 1.2 km short walk to the north east will take you to Fraser Shores Shopping Centre and to the north west Eli Waters Shopping Centre including Woolworths, Harvey Norman and a variety of shops.
- 500m short walk east through the park to the new Nissen Street Veterinary Surgery.
- The beautiful beaches of Hervey Bay, Stockland’s Shopping Centre, and Golf Club are all less than 3.5km away.
New Estate Hervey Bay – Live the exceptional lifestyle you deserve
To Whom It May Concern,
We highly recommend, Julie Pantlin of Bay Reserve Developments as her genuine, honest and obliging manner coupled with her prompt follow ups have enabled us to secure a quality block of land that meets our requirements.
Julie has gone “over and above” in assisting us in making a somewhat daunting process smooth and simplified. We have also met with a team of professionals who are as accommodating and easy to deal with as Julie is.
We have no hesitation in recommending such a highly professional and proactive property developer. Thank you Julie!
Mark and Nicole