UPDATE: ALL BLOCKS HAVE NOW SOLD IN BAY RESERVE ESTATE.
The secret is out !
A boutique, premium Estate with only a few Blocks left.
Sizes from 600 m2 to 1,327m2
Buying land in Hervey Bay and building your dream home is all about outlook, location, services and value for money.
Where do you want to live? Do you want a premium Estate where no two homes look the same? Are you interested in future capital growth?
- Once Stage 3 is completed it will remain a small community of just 47 homes, with no through traffic and set beside approximately 60,000 m2 of reserve.
- Our blocks have no large rock, no retainer wall required, and no extra filling required. All these measures makes building easier and cost effective.
- Our blocks are all compliant with the proposed new flood levels for the year 2090.
- All our residents except one are owner occupiers, and our Covenants don’t allow duplexes or dual keys.
- Our serviced Lots include sewer, underground power, rating 1, fast NBN with fibre to the Lots (FTTP) up and running in the Estate now.
- We also have Council approval for a 4.5m house set back if you prefer, at no extra cost providing more room in your backyard.
- We have extensive walking paths and gardens and plenty of open space to appreciate the reserve and bird life.
- A boutique Estate, secluded living with 3 cul-de-sacs making for a quiet community lifestyle.
- An easy walk to shops, schools, vet, hospitals and medical services.
Many homes in the Estate are over 300m2 due to our sensible Estate Covenants that are in place to protect your investment.
Once people discover Bay Reserve, they love its uniqueness, its neighbourhood, and its central position, a place to live a serene and relaxed lifestyle and in harmony with nature.
The final Stage, don’t miss out.
A quiet Estate where no two homes look the same.
A beautiful 40,000m2 reserve as your neighbour.
Why build out-of-town when you can have LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION, without the concrete jungle.
Bay Reserve Estate is secluded cul-de-sac living, set beside vast areas of green space and close to the Hospitals and some of Hervey Bay’s best schools.